I’d like to show you my first inspiration for DT Daily Art in New Year. It’s winter wooden box in shades of blue. I made ‘step by step’ photos, to show how easy and fun is work with Daily Art mixed media products.
1. I decorate hardboard die cut jewelry box. It’s sold in one sheet to submit.
2. You have to stick it yourself with a small amount of glue.
3. Later, I arranged all the elements. In the set is a small round tablet. Additionally, I used hardboard small shapes – snowflakes.
4. I covered each element with a thin layer of White Gesso.
5. On the walls of the wooden box, I put Sand Texture Paste.
6. In the next step, I glued all the elements with a Gel Medium Gloss. On the wet surface, I put Glass Beads in two sizes and dried it all.
7. When it was dry I could color it! I chose Mixed Media Vintage Ink Sprays Baby Blue and Calypso Blue. I added Glossy Ink Spray Rich Blue.
8. This is my favorite step – whitewash with white gesso. The color changes, but it’s very necessary.
Finished work looks like this 😉
Have a nice day,